Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.
Add sliced Butterball Turkey Franks to scrambled eggs and serve wrapped in flour tortillas. Top with salsa.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired