1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in chicken broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
3. Stir in rice, parsley, salt and pepper.
1. Add sliced Butterball Turkey Franks to scrambled eggs and serve wrapped in flour tortillas.
2. Top with salsa.
Turkey Stew in a Bread Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC)
2. Press 1 cup (250mL) each of moist stuffing onto the bottom and sides of 2 lightly greased oven proof soup bowls (stoneware). Brush the surface of each with 1 tablespoon (15ml) of melted butter or margarine. Bake for 20 minutes or until the surface has begun to form a golden crust. Remove from oven. Allow the dish to cool for at least 5 minutes.
3. In a pot, combine broth/gravy, potatoes, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium low and cook covered for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add a small amount of water to thin gravy if necessary. Add the cubed turkey and cook covered for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through. Salt and Pepper to taste.
4. If broth has been used and a thicker stew is desired, melt 2 tablespoons (30mL) of butter or margarine in a small sauce pan over med heat; add 1 tablespoon of flour, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Add some of the hot stew broth to the flour mixture then stir it all back into the stew, increasing the heat and stirring gently until the broth thickens to a gravy consistency.
5. Pour stew into prepared bread bowls.
6. Use caution and protect table surface as the bowls will be HOT.