Asiago Whipped Potatoes with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Place potatoes in a pot with cold water about 1 inch over top of potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in small skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir leek 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, but not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes, reserving cooking liquid. Add grated cheese, butter and cooked leek to potatoes. Mash with a potato masher until fairly smooth, adding ½ to ¾ cup of the reserved cooking liquid. While mashing, add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in the crisp turkey bacon.
Northwoods Maple-Mustard Turkey Sandwich
1. Combine syrup, oil, vinegar and salt until well blended. Add onions. Toss to coat. Cover. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature to marinate, stirring occasionally. Drain onions; discard marinade.
2. Spread 4 of the bread slices with mustard. Cover with half of the cheese. Top with onions, turkey, remaining cheese and
remaining bread slices. Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
3. Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a time. Cover with lid. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Peas with Turkey Bacon and Onions
1. Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir bacon 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in frozen peas, pepper and salt. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through.