Bourbon and Cola Marinated Turkey
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey in non-reactive container large enough to hold turkey. Remove turkey from packaging; drain. Remove neck and giblets; refrigerate for another use or discard. Place turkey in marinade. Cover container. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning turkey over occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove turkey from marinade; drain; pat dry. Discard marinade. Place turkey on a flat rack in a shallow roasting pan, 2 to 2-1/2-inches deep. Tuck wings back to hold neck skin in place and stabilize the turkey in the pan and when carving. Brush lightly with vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray to prevent skin from drying. Insert oven-safe thermometer deep into the lower thigh muscle but not touching the bone.
3. Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours. When the turkey is about 2/3 done, cover the breast and top of thighs lightly with aluminum foil to prevent overcooking. Check for doneness about 30 minutes before end of recommended cooking time. Turkey is done when thigh reaches 180°F and juices run clear.
4. Remove the turkey from the roasting pan. Let rest 15 minutes to allow juices to set before carving.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir on low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 slices.
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For Streusel, combine flour, 6 tbsp. of the light brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Gradually stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. For Filling, roll pie crust on lightly floured surface to an 11-inch diameter circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold excess crust at edge under. Press dough together on rim to form a thick crust edge. Form a decorative edge using fingers, fork or other utensil.
4. Combine apples, cranberry sauce, remaining ¾ cup light brown sugar and cornstarch until well blended. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Sprinkle with Streusel.
5. Bake about 1 hour, or until apples are tender. Serve warm.