Roman Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for grilling.
2. Meanwhile combine mayonnaise, sun dried tomatoes and reserved oil; set aside.
3. Grill portobello caps 2 minutes on each side or until tender. Cut each into 6 wedges.
4. Combine arugula and red wine vinaigrette.
5. Spread cut sides of each roll with 1 tbsp. mayonnaise mixture. Place ? cup arugula mixture on bottom half of roll. Cover with 3 pieces of the portobello mushroom. Top with 1 cooked turkey burger, 2 slices cheese and top of roll.
Quick and Easy Tropical Turkey
1. In a large saucepan whisk gravy mix into water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
2. Stir in ginger root, cinnamon, carrots, onion, broccoli and turkey; return to boil.
3. Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in banana.
4. Serve over rice; sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
TIP Substitute 1 tsp (5ml) ground ginger for fresh ginger root.
Holiday Mashed Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Return to saucepan.
2. Add milk, cream cheese spread and butter to potatoes mash with hand masher or electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in garlic salt and pepper. Spoon into 13×9-inch casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
3. Remove potatoes from refrigerator 3-1/4 hours before serving time. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place potatoes in slow cooker. Cover and heat on low setting 3 hours stirring twice. Potatoes can be held an additional 30 minutes.
4. Note: Substitute 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, for cream cheese spread.