Turkey Teriyaki Stir-fry
1. Combine broth and cornstarch until blended. Stir in teriyaki
sauce and sesame seeds. Set aside.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add turkey strips and frozen vegetables. Cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender.
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Snap Green Beans with Walnuts
Trim the green beans, leave whole.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the beans, bring the water back to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
Drain and plunge beans into cold water. Drain well.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge till dinner.
Just before serving time, melt the butter and the honey in a medium skillet. Add the beans and the walnuts and sauté, until heated through. Toss with orange zest.
Cook the trimmed beans on high for 4 min.
Plunge into cold water. Continue to follow the recipe.
Artichoke Turkey Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Top with artichokes, tomatoes,turkey and olives. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.