Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)
Gravy without Pan Drippings
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir in flour. Heat and stir until light brown.
2. Remove from heat. Gradually blend in chicken broth until smooth.
3. Return saucepan to heat. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
4. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
Holiday Mashed Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Return to saucepan.
2. Add milk, cream cheese spread and butter to potatoes mash with hand masher or electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in garlic salt and pepper. Spoon into 13×9-inch casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
3. Remove potatoes from refrigerator 3-1/4 hours before serving time. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place potatoes in slow cooker. Cover and heat on low setting 3 hours stirring twice. Potatoes can be held an additional 30 minutes.
4. Note: Substitute 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, for cream cheese spread.