Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with reaminig ingredients.
Colourful Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
2.Add turkey, cheese, zucchini, bell peppers, olives and basil; mix lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving.
West Coast Multigrain Dressing with Dried Fruit and Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Combine cooked vegetables, breads, apple, dried fruit, almonds, herbs, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour chicken broth over the top and stir lightly until all ingredients are moist.
4. Place mixture in a greased 3-quart baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for
another 15 to 20 minutes.