1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
2. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up
3. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
2. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Toast, cut side down, on grill until light golden brown; set aside.
3. Grill turkey burgers according to package directions.
4. Divide shredded lettuce evenly over bottom of hamburger buns. Top each with tomato, turkey burger, Buffalo sauce and Blue cheese. Cover with top of bun and serve.