Asian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
1. Cook vegetables in large skillet according to package directions.
2. Heat chicken according to package directions.
3. Drain vegetables, if necessary. Return to skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce. Cook and stir on medium heat until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
Add sliced Butterball Turkey Franks to scrambled eggs and serve wrapped in flour tortillas. Top with salsa.
Pumpkin Toffee Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, milk and cream until well blended.
3. Sprinkle toffee-flavored bits evenly onto bottom of pastry shell. Top with pumpkin mixture.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with whipped cream, if desired.