Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with reaminig ingredients.
Sautéed Green Beans with Crunchy Almonds
1. Toast almonds in heavy skillet on medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are lightly browned. Remove from heat and cool completely before using.
2. Meanwhile, place green beans in large saucepan with water to cover. Heat on medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes or to desired doneness. Drain beans. Immerse in ice water 5 minutes to stop further cooking. Drain and pat dry. Place beans in re-sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled.
3. Heat butter and oil in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Stir in green beans. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until beans are light golden brown. Stir in almonds and parsley. Heat through and serve.
Louisiana BBQ Shrimp
1.Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 3-quart heavy saucepan on medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2.Stir in beer, green onions and seasonings. Cover pan and bring to boiling.
3.Add shrimp; return to boiling, stirring occasionally. Immediately remove shrimp from liquid. Place shrimp in a warm serving bowl.
4.Continue boiling cooking liquid until it is reduced by 25%, about 10 minutes.
5.Stir cream into liquid; return to boiling. Remove pan from heat.
Blend in remaining 1/4 cup butter and parsley. Pour hot liquid over shrimp and serve.