Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For Streusel, combine flour, 6 tbsp. of the light brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Gradually stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. For Filling, roll pie crust on lightly floured surface to an 11-inch diameter circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold excess crust at edge under. Press dough together on rim to form a thick crust edge. Form a decorative edge using fingers, fork or other utensil.
4. Combine apples, cranberry sauce, remaining ¾ cup light brown sugar and cornstarch until well blended. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Sprinkle with Streusel.
5. Bake about 1 hour, or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired
Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)