Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)
Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.