1. For dressing, combine garlic, mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine lettuce, turkey, cheese, proscuitto, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and basil in large bowl. Add ½ cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.
1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
2. Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
3. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up around pretzel.
4. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.