Italian Saltimbocca Sandwich
1.Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese. Cover with arugula, prosciutto, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
2.Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
3.Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a time. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
4. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
Hearty Turkey Pie
1. Prepare Tenderflake pie shells according to package directions for a double crust pie.
2. Simmer vegetables in boiling stock for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving vegetables and stock.
3. In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook, stirring 1 minute. Whisk in stock, milk and wine. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
4. Stir in BUTTERBALL turkey, vegetables, tarragon, salt and pepper. Let cool.
5. Place 1 pie shell on baking sheet; spoon in turkey mixture. Cover with second pie shell; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Bake at 425 F (220C) for 10 minues. Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and continue baking 35 minutes until golden.
TIP For golden glazed pie crust, brush with lightly beaten egg before baking
Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.