Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.
Migas with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and stir onions and peppers 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Reduce heat; add eggs and chili powder. Scramble eggs until large clumps start to form. Add the cheese and bacon; cook until cheese is melted.
3. Fold in the tortilla chips. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with salsa
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir on low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 slices.