Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired
Pumpkin Toffee Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, milk and cream until well blended.
3. Sprinkle toffee-flavored bits evenly onto bottom of pastry shell. Top with pumpkin mixture.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with whipped cream, if desired.
Peas with Turkey Bacon and Onions
1. Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir bacon 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in frozen peas, pepper and salt. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through.