Wild Rice & Turkey Soup
Combine broth, wine and turkey in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Remove turkey from broth and cool slightly. Chop turkey into small pieces or shred.
While broth is simmering, sauté onion, celery and garlic in a frying pan.
Add rice, sautéed onion, celery, and garlic to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Add shredded turkey and spices; cover and cook an additional 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired