Golden Mashed Potatoes with Chives
1. Place potatoes in large stockpot and cover with water. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes, return to pot and heat on low until excess moisture has evaporated, about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add cheese, half and half, and butter to the potatoes. Mash with potato masher until smooth. Stir in chopped chives, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
Cranberry Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing cheesecake.
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Artichoke Turkey Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Top with artichokes, tomatoes,turkey and olives. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.