Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Apple Panini
1. Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
2. Spread other side of one slice of bread with cranberry chutney; spread other side of second slice with Dijonnaise.
3. Layer turkey, Brie, apple slices and spinach over chutney. Cover with second slice of bread, Dijonnaise facing spinach.
4. Grill sandwich in heated panini grill 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Cut sandwich in half and serve.
West Coast Multigrain Dressing with Dried Fruit and Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Combine cooked vegetables, breads, apple, dried fruit, almonds, herbs, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour chicken broth over the top and stir lightly until all ingredients are moist.
4. Place mixture in a greased 3-quart baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for
another 15 to 20 minutes.
Hearty Turkey Pie
Prepare Tenderflake pie shells according to package directions for a double crust pie.
Simmer vegetables in boiling stock for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving vegetables and stock.
In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook, stirring 1 minute. Whisk in stock, milk and wine. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
Stir in BUTTERBALL turkey, vegetables, tarragon, salt and pepper. Let cool.
Place 1 pie shell on baking sheet; spoon in turkey mixture. Cover with second pie shell; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Bake at 425 F (220C) for 10 minues. Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and continue baking 35 minutes until golden.
TIP For golden glazed pie crust, brush with lightly beaten egg before baking