Turkey, Tomato & Cucumber Sandwich
Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spread on bread. Layer each bread slice with turkey, tomato and cucumber. Sprinkle with black pepper. Top with sprouts.
Serve with fresh seasonal fruit.
Italian Saltimbocca Sandwich
1.Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese. Cover with arugula,
prosciutto, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining
2.Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
3.Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a
time. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.Repeat
with remaining sandwiches.
Roast Turkey with Cranberry Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine marmalade, cranberry juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar and salt in small heavy saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently 12 to 15 minutes, or until glaze is reduced to about one cup.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; discard or refrigerate for another use. Drain juices from turkey and pat dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in a shallow pan. Brush turkey lightly with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Roast turkey for 2 hours. Cover breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overcooking of breast.
4. Continue roasting turkey for another 45 minutes. Remove foil and brush generously with glaze. Return foil loosely to top of turkey. Cook for another 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted into the deepest part of the thigh.
5. Brush with remaining glaze. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.