Praline Topped Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding
1. For Bread Pudding, combine apples, dried cranberries, 2 tbsp. of the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, remaining ½ cup granulated sugar and 1 cup of the brown sugar in a separate medium bowl. Beat at high speed with a hand mixer 3 minutes; reduce speed to low. Gradually mix in half and half, vanilla, orange peel and salt.
3. Place bread cubes in large bowl. Stir apple mixture into bread cubes, blending well. Pour beaten egg mixture over bread mixture; mix well.
4. Pour bread mixture into greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Combine butter, remaining 1 cup brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl.
7. Remove bread pudding from refrigerator; uncover. Sprinkle nut mixture over top of bread pudding.
8. Bake pudding 40 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Butter Rum Sauce, if desired.
Colourful Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
2.Add turkey, cheese, zucchini, bell peppers, olives and basil; mix lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving.
1. Dice celery and green pepper into 1/2 inch (1cm) pieces and cut Butterball turkey leftovers into small cubes.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Place them in a greased baking dish.
3. In a non-stick skillet, melt butter and cook the vegetables until tender. Add flour and milk and cook stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add mozzarella cheese, seasonings and turkey cubes. Cook at low heat, stirring until cheese has melted.
4. Pour this sauce over the noodles. Mix well. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in oven at 350ºF (180ºC), 10-12 minutes.