Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)
Snap Green Beans with Walnuts
1. Trim the green beans, leave whole.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the beans, bring the water back to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Drain and plunge beans into cold water. Drain well.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge till dinner.
5. Just before serving time, melt the butter and the honey in a medium skillet. Add the beans and the walnuts and sauté, until heated through. Toss with orange zest.
1. Cook the trimmed beans on high for 4 min.
2. Plunge into cold water. Continue to follow the recipe.