Mango Fruit Salad
1. Whisk apricot preserves, lime peel and lime juice in medium
bowl until well blended. Add mangos, kiwis and blueberries;
2. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Heartland Vegetable Medley
1. Place squash in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain squash; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add broccoli, peppers and onion. Cook and stir vegetables for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are crisp-tender. Add squash, vinaigrette; heat through.
3. Place vegetables in a shallow serving bowl. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the vegetables. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle top with crushed crackers.