1. Dice celery and green pepper into 1/2 inch (1cm) pieces and cut Butterball turkey leftovers into small cubes.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Place them in a greased baking dish.
3. In a non-stick skillet, melt butter and cook the vegetables until tender. Add flour and milk and cook stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add mozzarella cheese, seasonings and turkey cubes. Cook at low heat, stirring until cheese has melted.
4. Pour this sauce over the noodles. Mix well. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in oven at 350ºF (180ºC), 10-12 minutes.
Pumpkin Toffee Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, milk and cream until well blended.
3. Sprinkle toffee-flavored bits evenly onto bottom of pastry shell. Top with pumpkin mixture.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with whipped cream, if desired.
Canadian Whiskey Injected Marinade
1. Whisk the ingredients together and fill the flavour injector.
2. Insert the tip of the flavour injector a ½ inch into four different
places in the turkey breast and three different places in the
3. Sprinkle lemon-pepper and garlic powder over the skin.
4. Let sit for 1 to 3 hours in the fridge.
5. Roast turkey according to Butterball guidelines.