BLT Turkey Burger
1.Combine mayonnaise, honey, chipotle pepper sauce and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for broiling.
3. When burgers are cooked, top each with 1 slice cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
4. Spread 1½ tsp. of the mayo mixture on top and bottom half of each roll. Layer each bottom half with ¼ cup shredded lettuce, 1 slice red onion and 1 slice tomato. Top with burger with melted cheese, 2 slices avocado and 2 turkey bacon pieces. Cover with top of roll.
Praline Topped Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding
1. For Bread Pudding, combine apples, dried cranberries, 2 tbsp. of the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, remaining ½ cup granulated sugar and 1 cup of the brown sugar in a separate medium bowl. Beat at high speed with a hand mixer 3 minutes; reduce speed to low. Gradually mix in half and half, vanilla, orange peel and salt.
3. Place bread cubes in large bowl. Stir apple mixture into bread cubes, blending well. Pour beaten egg mixture over bread mixture; mix well.
4. Pour bread mixture into greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Combine butter, remaining 1 cup brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl.
7. Remove bread pudding from refrigerator; uncover. Sprinkle nut mixture over top of bread pudding.
8. Bake pudding 40 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Butter Rum Sauce, if desired.
Cranberry Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing cheesecake.
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.