Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick them with a fork.
Microwave on high for approx. 10-12 minutes, depending on their size.
Once they are soft, let them rest in a bowl for 5 minutes.
This little sweet potato rest time makes it easy to skin them, which just happens to be the next step. Skin sweet potatoes.
Mash the sweet potatoes together with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the orange juice concentrate.
For a more intense orange flavour, add one more tablespoon (15 mL) of concentrate.
Each serving contains – 94 Calories, 1.5 g protein, 0.2 g fat, 1.4 g fibre, 10 mg sodium,
and 22 g carbohydrate.
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir on low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 slices.
1. Whisk apricot preserves, lime peel and lime juice in medium
bowl until well blended. Add mangos, kiwis and blueberries;
2. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to