Creamy Broccoli with Turkey Bacon
1. Place broccoli, ½ cup water and salt in saucepan; cover. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2. Place cream cheese and milk in same saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in mustard and turkey bacon; cook 1 minute.
3. Add broccoli; mix lightly. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
Mexicali Turkey Wraps
1. For each wrap, spread one tortilla with 2 tbsp. guacamole to within ¼ inch of edge. Cover with ¼ cup lettuce, pressing lightly into guacamole.
2. Top with ¼ cup turkey and 1 tbsp. each beans, corn, salsa and cheese.
3. Roll up tortilla tightly. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Asiago Whipped Potatoes with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Place potatoes in a pot with cold water about 1 inch over top of potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in small skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir leek 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, but not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes, reserving cooking liquid. Add grated cheese, butter and cooked leek to potatoes. Mash with a potato masher until fairly smooth, adding ½ to ¾ cup of the reserved cooking liquid. While mashing, add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in the crisp turkey bacon.