El Paso Turkey Quiche
1. For Salsa, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours before serving
2. For Quiche, preheat oven to 375°F. Cook and stir onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic in butter in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until light golden brown. Place mixture on a plate; cover with plastic wrap. Put in freezer until completely cooled.
3. Spread cheese evenly on bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle with onion mixture.
4. Combine eggs, milk, turkey, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
5. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with Salsa.
NOTE: For a spicier version of the Quiche, use 2 jalapeno peppers.
1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
Turkey - Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
2. Dissolve cornstarch in mixture, set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Add carrots; stir fry 3 - 4 minutes, add broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts and Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast. Stir fry 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Add sauce and cook, stirring constantly until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Serve over long grain rice.