1. Whisk apricot preserves, lime peel and lime juice in medium
bowl until well blended. Add mangos, kiwis and blueberries;
2. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Fit into 9-inch pie plate. Fold edge under and flute edge.
2. Combine corn syrup, eggs, pecans, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss 2/3 cup of toffee pieces with flour and stir into pecan mixture. Pour entire mixture into pie pastry.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup of toffee pieces over the top. Cool completely before serving.
1.Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese. Cover with arugula, prosciutto, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
2.Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
3.Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a time. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
4. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.