Golden Mashed Potatoes with Chives
1. Place potatoes in large stockpot and cover with water. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes, return to pot and heat on low until excess moisture has evaporated, about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add cheese, half and half, and butter to the potatoes. Mash with potato masher until smooth. Stir in chopped chives, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
BLT Turkey Burger
1.Combine mayonnaise, honey, chipotle pepper sauce and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for broiling.
3. When burgers are cooked, top each with 1 slice cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
4. Spread 1½ tsp. of the mayo mixture on top and bottom half of each roll. Layer each bottom half with ¼ cup shredded lettuce, 1 slice red onion and 1 slice tomato. Top with burger with melted cheese, 2 slices avocado and 2 turkey bacon pieces. Cover with top of roll.
Holiday Mashed Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Return to saucepan.
2. Add milk, cream cheese spread and butter to potatoes mash with hand masher or electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in garlic salt and pepper. Spoon into 13×9-inch casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
3. Remove potatoes from refrigerator 3-1/4 hours before serving time. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place potatoes in slow cooker. Cover and heat on low setting 3 hours stirring twice. Potatoes can be held an additional 30 minutes.
4. Note: Substitute 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, for cream cheese spread.