Turkey and Roasted Pepper Quesadillas
1. Place equal amounts of turkey, cheese, roasted peppers, and parsley on each of 2 tortillas. Top each with another tortilla.
2. Place a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add olive oil. Tilt skillet to coat bottom. Carefully add the tortillas. Cook 3 minutes on each side, pressing down on top with a spatula, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas
3. Remove from pan and cut into wedges.
Citrus Mustard Basted Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine butter, herbs, zest, mustard,
salt and pepper in work bowl of blender or food processor;
cover. Process until well blended.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of
turkey. Reserve giblets for stuffing recipe. Drain juices from turkey and dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Remove butter mixture from blender. Carefully work fingers under skin on breast of turkey. Place half the butter mixture under breast area. Rub remaining butter mixture over breast
and legs of turkey.
4. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat rack in a shallow baking pan. Roast turkey approximately 1-1/2 hours. Then, cover
breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overbrowning.
5. Roast turkey another 1-1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F; when inserted into the deepest part of the
6. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.