Roast Turkey with Spicy Rub
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey and oil. Blend well. (May be prepared 2 to 3 days in advance. Store mixture in an airtight container at room temperature.)
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; refrigerate for another use or discard. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to the tucked position, if untucked. Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan.
3. Brush outside of the turkey with half of the oil; rub outside and inside cavity with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F.
5. Brush spiced turkey with remaining 3 tbsp. of oil. Bake approximately 3 hours*, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the thigh. Remove turkey from oven.
6. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Zucchini and Black Beans with Chipotle Peppers
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini, beans and chipotle peppers. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or
until zucchini is tender. Stir in salsa. Heat 1 minute.
3. Spoon mixture into serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Turkey Broccoli and Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Rinse and pat dry turkey. Quickly brown turkey. Remove from skillet. Add broccoli and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Evenly spread turkey mixture in a well sprayed 13×9x2-inch baking pan. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Combine broth, condensed soup, mustard, and paprika in same skillet. Heat until hot and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Pour mixture over cheese. Stir rice mixture into turkey mixture until well blended. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes.
4. Remove cover and stir gently. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.