Roast Turkey with Spicy Rub
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey and oil. Blend well. (May be prepared 2 to 3 days in advance. Store mixture in an airtight container at room temperature.)
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; refrigerate for another use or discard. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to the tucked position, if untucked. Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan.
3. Brush outside of the turkey with half of the oil; rub outside and inside cavity with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F.
5. Brush spiced turkey with remaining 3 tbsp. of oil. Bake approximately 3 hours*, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the thigh. Remove turkey from oven.
6. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Italian Saltimbocca Sandwich
1.Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese. Cover with arugula, prosciutto, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
2.Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
3.Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a time. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
4. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
Asian Turkey and Vegetable Skillet
1. Cook vegetables in large skillet according to package directions.
2. Heat chicken according to package directions.
3. Drain vegetables, if necessary. Return to skillet. Add turkey and stir-fry sauce. Cook and stir on medium heat until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.