Golden Mashed Potatoes with Chives
1. Place potatoes in large stockpot and cover with water. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes, return to pot and heat on low until excess moisture has evaporated, about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add cheese, half and half, and butter to the potatoes. Mash with potato masher until smooth. Stir in chopped chives, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in chicken broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
3. Stir in rice, parsley, salt and pepper.
Turkey Pretzel Roll-up
1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
2. Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
3. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up around pretzel.
4. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.