Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.
Roast Turkey with Cranberry Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine marmalade, cranberry juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar and salt in small heavy saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently 12 to 15 minutes, or until glaze is reduced to about one cup.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; discard or refrigerate for another use. Drain juices from turkey and pat dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in a shallow pan. Brush turkey lightly with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Roast turkey for 2 hours. Cover breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overcooking of breast.
4. Continue roasting turkey for another 45 minutes. Remove foil and brush generously with glaze. Return foil loosely to top of turkey. Cook for another 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted into the deepest part of the thigh.
5. Brush with remaining glaze. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Asian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
1. Cook vegetables in large skillet according to package directions.
2. Heat chicken according to package directions.
3. Drain vegetables, if necessary. Return to skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce. Cook and stir on medium heat until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.