Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with reaminig ingredients.
Canadian Whiskey Injected Marinade
1. Whisk the ingredients together and fill the flavour injector.
2. Insert the tip of the flavour injector a ½ inch into four different
places in the turkey breast and three different places in the
3. Sprinkle lemon-pepper and garlic powder over the skin.
4. Let sit for 1 to 3 hours in the fridge.
5. Roast turkey according to Butterball guidelines.
Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.