Mexicali Turkey Wraps
1. For each wrap, spread one tortilla with 2 tbsp. guacamole to within ¼ inch of edge. Cover with ¼ cup lettuce, pressing lightly into guacamole.
2. Top with ¼ cup turkey and 1 tbsp. each beans, corn, salsa and cheese.
3. Roll up tortilla tightly. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions
1. For Red Wine Caramelized Onions, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until onion is golden brown. Stir in red wine, honey and Worcestershire. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Keep mixture warm while preparing burgers.
2. For Turkey Burgers, cook turkey burgers according to broiling package directions to an internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Spread Dijonnaise over bottom half of buns. Top each with a tomato slice, turkey burger, 1 ounce of goat cheese and some of the onion mixture. Cover with top of bun and serve.
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in chicken broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
3. Stir in rice, parsley, salt and pepper.