1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
2.Add turkey, cheese, zucchini, bell peppers, olives and basil; mix lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving.
1. Add sliced Butterball Turkey Franks to a macaroni and cheese dinner for a quick kid’s lunch.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Top with artichokes, tomatoes,turkey and olives. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.