Chopped Turkey Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, combine garlic, mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine lettuce, turkey, cheese, proscuitto, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and basil in large bowl. Add ½ cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.
Adirondack Applesauce and Date Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350¡F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. Add applesauce, dates and nuts mixing until blended. Gradually mix in flour mixture until well combined.
4. Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.