Zucchini and Black Beans with Chipotle Peppers
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini, beans and chipotle peppers. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or
until zucchini is tender. Stir in salsa. Heat 1 minute.
3. Spoon mixture into serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Snap Green Beans with Walnuts
Trim the green beans, leave whole.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the beans, bring the water back to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
Drain and plunge beans into cold water. Drain well.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge till dinner.
Just before serving time, melt the butter and the honey in a medium skillet. Add the beans and the walnuts and sauté, until heated through. Toss with orange zest.
Cook the trimmed beans on high for 4 min.
Plunge into cold water. Continue to follow the recipe.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir on low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 slices.