1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in chicken broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
3. Stir in rice, parsley, salt and pepper.
Bourbon and Cola Marinated Turkey
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey in non-reactive container large enough to hold turkey. Remove turkey from packaging; drain. Remove neck and giblets; refrigerate for another use or discard. Place turkey in marinade. Cover container. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning turkey over occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove turkey from marinade; drain; pat dry. Discard marinade. Place turkey on a flat rack in a shallow roasting pan, 2 to 2-1/2-inches deep. Tuck wings back to hold neck skin in place and stabilize the turkey in the pan and when carving. Brush lightly with vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray to prevent skin from drying. Insert oven-safe thermometer deep into the lower thigh muscle but not touching the bone.
3. Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours. When the turkey is about 2/3 done, cover the breast and top of thighs lightly with aluminum foil to prevent overcooking. Check for doneness about 30 minutes before end of recommended cooking time. Turkey is done when thigh reaches 180°F and juices run clear.
4. Remove the turkey from the roasting pan. Let rest 15 minutes to allow juices to set before carving.
Mango Fruit Salad
1. Whisk apricot preserves, lime peel and lime juice in medium
bowl until well blended. Add mangos, kiwis and blueberries;
2. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to