Turkey Broccoli and Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Rinse and pat dry turkey. Quickly brown turkey. Remove from skillet. Add broccoli and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Evenly spread turkey mixture in a well sprayed 13×9x2-inch baking pan. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Combine broth, condensed soup, mustard, and paprika in same skillet. Heat until hot and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Pour mixture over cheese. Stir rice mixture into turkey mixture until well blended. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes.
4. Remove cover and stir gently. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
1. Dice celery and green pepper into 1/2 inch (1cm) pieces and cut Butterball turkey leftovers into small cubes.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Place them in a greased baking dish.
3. In a non-stick skillet, melt butter and cook the vegetables until tender. Add flour and milk and cook stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add mozzarella cheese, seasonings and turkey cubes. Cook at low heat, stirring until cheese has melted.
4. Pour this sauce over the noodles. Mix well. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in oven at 350ºF (180ºC), 10-12 minutes.
1. Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels.
2. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice.
3. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top.
4. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread.
5. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half.
6. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice.
7. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.