Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)
Heartland Vegetable Medley
1. Place squash in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain squash; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add broccoli, peppers and onion. Cook and stir vegetables for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are crisp-tender. Add squash, vinaigrette; heat through.
3. Place vegetables in a shallow serving bowl. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the vegetables. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle top with crushed crackers.
Italian Saltimbocca Sandwich
1.Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese. Cover with arugula,
prosciutto, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining
2.Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
3.Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add 1 to 2 sandwiches at a
time. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.Repeat
with remaining sandwiches.