Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with reaminig ingredients.
Southern Pecan Pie with Toffee Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Fit into 9-inch pie plate. Fold edge under and flute edge.
2. Combine corn syrup, eggs, pecans, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss 2/3 cup of toffee pieces with flour and stir into pecan mixture. Pour entire mixture into pie pastry.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup of toffee pieces over the top. Cool completely before serving.
Turkey Teriyaki Stir-fry
1. Combine broth and cornstarch until blended. Stir in teriyaki
sauce and sesame seeds. Set aside.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add turkey strips and frozen vegetables. Cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender.
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice.