Hearty Turkey Pie
Prepare Tenderflake pie shells according to package directions for a double crust pie.
Simmer vegetables in boiling stock for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving vegetables and stock.
In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook, stirring 1 minute. Whisk in stock, milk and wine. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
Stir in BUTTERBALL turkey, vegetables, tarragon, salt and pepper. Let cool.
Place 1 pie shell on baking sheet; spoon in turkey mixture. Cover with second pie shell; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Bake at 425 F (220C) for 10 minues. Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and continue baking 35 minutes until golden.
TIP For golden glazed pie crust, brush with lightly beaten egg before baking
Chopped Turkey Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, combine garlic, mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine lettuce, turkey, cheese, proscuitto, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and basil in large bowl. Add ½ cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.
Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions
1. For Red Wine Caramelized Onions, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until onion is golden brown. Stir in red wine, honey and Worcestershire. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Keep mixture warm while preparing burgers.
2. For Turkey Burgers, cook turkey burgers according to broiling package directions to an internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Spread Dijonnaise over bottom half of buns. Top each with a tomato slice, turkey burger, 1 ounce of goat cheese and some of the onion mixture. Cover with top of bun and serve.