Turkey Frittata with Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 5 minutes.
3. Stir in turkey and onions. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 3 minutes; stir.
4. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover. Cook 10 minutes, or until eggs are set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-low heat. Continue cooking until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes. Crush tomatoes with potato masher or slotted spatula.
7. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with the salsa.
Asiago Whipped Potatoes with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Place potatoes in a pot with cold water about 1 inch over top of potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in small skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir leek 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, but not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes, reserving cooking liquid. Add grated cheese, butter and cooked leek to potatoes. Mash with a potato masher until fairly smooth, adding ½ to ¾ cup of the reserved cooking liquid. While mashing, add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in the crisp turkey bacon.