Pumpkin Pie Sundaes
1. Crumble pumpkin pie into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine pie filling and crust.
2. For each sundae, place 2 large (2-inch diameter) scoops pie mixture in a dessert dish. Top with 1 scoop ice cream, 2 tbsp. whipped cream, 3 pecan halves and 2 tbsp chocolate chips.
Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2.In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Snap Green Beans with Walnuts
Trim the green beans, leave whole.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the beans, bring the water back to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
Drain and plunge beans into cold water. Drain well.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge till dinner.
Just before serving time, melt the butter and the honey in a medium skillet. Add the beans and the walnuts and sauté, until heated through. Toss with orange zest.
Cook the trimmed beans on high for 4 min.
Plunge into cold water. Continue to follow the recipe.