Tropical Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk until blended. Stir in coconut. Pour into pastry shell.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
4. Meanwhile, combine pineapple and cornstarch in small microwaveable bowl or measuring cup until well blended. Microwave on High 1 minute, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring after 30 seconds. Cover; refrigerate while pie is cooling.
5. Spoon evenly onto center of cooled pie, leaving some pumpkin around edge visible. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of whipped topping, just before serving.
Turkey Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven 375°F.
2. Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well. Add the turkey strips; toss to coat. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of the olive oil evenly over all; set aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. of the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the pepper strips and onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add the turkey mixture; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. Brush the tortillas lightly on one side with the remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil. Place the tortillas, oil-side up, on baking sheets. Bake until just beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
5.Remove the tortillas from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Arrange equal amounts of the turkey mixture over each tortilla. Top with equal amounts of the tomatoes and cilantro.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are beginning to brown lightly. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
Turkey Frittata with Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 5 minutes.
3. Stir in turkey and onions. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 3 minutes; stir.
4. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover. Cook 10 minutes, or until eggs are set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-low heat. Continue cooking until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes. Crush tomatoes with potato masher or slotted spatula.
7. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with the salsa.