Wild Rice & Turkey Soup
1. Combine broth, wine and turkey in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove turkey from broth and cool slightly. Chop turkey into small pieces or shred.
3. While broth is simmering, sauté onion, celery and garlic in a frying pan.
4. Add rice, sautéed onion, celery, and garlic to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
5. Add shredded turkey and spices; cover and cook an additional 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Chopped Turkey Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, combine garlic, mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine lettuce, turkey, cheese, proscuitto, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and basil in large bowl. Add ½ cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.