Turkey Frittata with Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 5 minutes.
3. Stir in turkey and onions. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 3 minutes; stir.
4. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover. Cook 10 minutes, or until eggs are set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-low heat. Continue cooking until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes. Crush tomatoes with potato masher or slotted spatula.
7. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with the salsa.
Louisiana BBQ Shrimp
1.Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 3-quart heavy saucepan on medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2.Stir in beer, green onions and seasonings. Cover pan and bring to boiling.
3.Add shrimp; return to boiling, stirring occasionally. Immediately remove shrimp from liquid. Place shrimp in a warm serving bowl.
4.Continue boiling cooking liquid until it is reduced by 25%, about 10 minutes.
5.Stir cream into liquid; return to boiling. Remove pan from heat.
Blend in remaining 1/4 cup butter and parsley. Pour hot liquid over shrimp and serve.
Beet, Spinach And Apple Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, place all ingredients except oil in blender container; cover. Blend well. With blender running, gradually add oil through opening at top of blender, blending well after each addition. Pour dressing into storage container and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine all ingredients, except almonds. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Whisk dressing and toss with salad mixture just before serving. Sprinkle almonds on top.