Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For Streusel, combine flour, 6 tbsp. of the light brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Gradually stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. For Filling, roll pie crust on lightly floured surface to an 11-inch diameter circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold excess crust at edge under. Press dough together on rim to form a thick crust edge. Form a decorative edge using fingers, fork or other utensil.
4. Combine apples, cranberry sauce, remaining ¾ cup light brown sugar and cornstarch until well blended. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Sprinkle with Streusel.
5. Bake about 1 hour, or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
Citrus Mustard Basted Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine butter, herbs, zest, mustard,
salt and pepper in work bowl of blender or food processor;
cover. Process until well blended.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of
turkey. Reserve giblets for stuffing recipe. Drain juices from turkey and dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Remove butter mixture from blender. Carefully work fingers under skin on breast of turkey. Place half the butter mixture under breast area. Rub remaining butter mixture over breast
and legs of turkey.
4. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat rack in a shallow baking pan. Roast turkey approximately 1-1/2 hours. Then, cover
breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overbrowning.
5. Roast turkey another 1-1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F; when inserted into the deepest part of the
6. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions
1. For Red Wine Caramelized Onions, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until onion is golden brown. Stir in red wine, honey and Worcestershire. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Keep mixture warm while preparing burgers.
2. For Turkey Burgers, cook turkey burgers according to broiling package directions to an internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Spread Dijonnaise over bottom half of buns. Top each with a tomato slice, turkey burger, 1 ounce of goat cheese and some of the onion mixture. Cover with top of bun and serve.