Artichoke Turkey Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Top with artichokes, tomatoes,turkey and olives. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Sautéed Green Beans with Crunchy Almonds
1. Toast almonds in heavy skillet on medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are lightly browned. Remove from heat and cool completely before using.
2. Meanwhile, place green beans in large saucepan with water to cover. Heat on medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes or to desired doneness. Drain beans. Immerse in ice water 5 minutes to stop further cooking. Drain and pat dry. Place beans in re-sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled.
3. Heat butter and oil in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Stir in green beans. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until beans are light golden brown. Stir in almonds and parsley. Heat through and serve.
Heartland Vegetable Medley
1. Place squash in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain squash; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add broccoli, peppers and onion. Cook and stir vegetables for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are crisp-tender. Add squash, vinaigrette; heat through.
3. Place vegetables in a shallow serving bowl. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the vegetables. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle top with crushed crackers.