Turkey - Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
2. Dissolve cornstarch in mixture, set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Add carrots; stir fry 3 - 4 minutes, add broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts and Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast. Stir fry 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Add sauce and cook, stirring constantly until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Serve over long grain rice.
Cajun Rub for Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Mix spices with Canola oil.
2. Rub into the turkey skin.
3. Roast turkey according to Butterball guidelines.
Optional Stuffing: Sauté 1 chopped onion, 2 stalks chopped celery and 1 chopped green pepper in 3 tbs. Canola oil. Add 1½ cups cubed bread. Sprinkle with ½ tsp. each ground oregano, paprika, thyme and pepper.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired