Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired
Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2.In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Turkey burgers with Buffalo Sauce
1. Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
2. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Toast, cut side down, on grill until light golden brown; set aside.
3. Grill turkey burgers according to package directions.
4. Divide shredded lettuce evenly over bottom of hamburger buns. Top each with tomato, turkey burger, Buffalo sauce and Blue cheese. Cover with top of bun and serve.